Hi,I am new here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,I am new here

I just wandered onto this web site one day and I have learned so much from the magnificent tutorials on here. I am glad to be a part of this group.I am a self taught quilter that loves making something new and am open to all new ideas.This is where I have found the best tutorials ,that are so easy to understand .Glad to join the group.

Re: Hi,I am new here

Welcome and nice to meet you!

Comment

Welcome. Great group!
      sigpic
      Old quilters never die, they just go batty!

Your Canadian quilting sister, Shauna

Comment

Hi zoey!

The tutorials brought me here too. Glad you joined the group.
        Shelia

Comment

This is a wonderful site. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Comment

Welcome!! We are so glad that you found us and you are using the tutorials!! I love to use them, learn from them, then modify the designs to make them my own....
            Michele

Comment

Originally posted by hillbilly View Post
              Welcome and nice to meet you!
              I just looked at your blog and it is fabulous!! I really enjoyed all of the nice tuorials and all of the wonderful scenic pictures. Also love the little guy that left for the other world.What an inspirational person he must have been.Thank you for inviting me to view your blog.

Comment

Hey Zoey and welcome! I would call my self "self taught" also but I'm not really, I'm Jenny taught via all her wonderful tutorials! Glad to have you here, please share pics of your work asap, I love pics and we just never have enough around here
                *HUGS* and Alohas, Bridgette

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Unknown

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!" - Unknown

Blog
                http://hapamomquilts.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
                X