X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hi!

Originally posted by hillbilly View Post
    Hello from me.

I'm not Hawaiian, but my daughter is part Hawaiian. I guess you aren't Hawaiian either. But, I'll state this here anyway, cuz that's where the thread went LOL. Her dad's family all use Hawaiian middle names. So my daughters middle name is Kapua. She is Queen Liliʻuokalani's great granddaughter.

Me, I'm nothing but an ol' Hillbilly. Welcome!
    Your daughter is a Hapa, too. We all have a Japanese and a Hawai'ian middle name in our family,too. Mine is Ululani (prosperity and heavenly beauty) my older daughter is U'ilani (beautiful girl from heaven) and my youngest is Kealohalani (beloved, heavenly beauty). I'll bet your daughter is absolutely beautiful, Hapas always are My daughters' pics are on my avatar. U'i is on the left, I think, haven't seen the pic in a while and Kealoha is on the right.

SP (southernplumeria, don't think I ever saw your name? sorry) Do you have a Hawai'ian name as well?
    *HUGS* and Alohas, Bridgette

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Unknown

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!" - Unknown

Blog
    http://hapamomquilts.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
    X