A quilt(er) in the making

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A quilt(er) in the making

Hello to everyone. I am totally new to quiliting but have been bitten by the bug pretty hard. I've always had a creative side and have expressed it in photography and scrapping - well now I have discovered FABRIC and I am head over heals for this new way to express myself. Super excited to be here!

Re: A quilt(er) in the making

Welcome!! Be sure to check out the tutorials as they are a wealth of information for any level of quilter!!
    Michele

Comment

Hi! Can't wait to see what you create!

Comment

Hi! Glad to have you with us! You have come to the right place believe me! The girls can help you with all your questions. Can't wait to see some of your work.

God bless the USA!
        Saundra

May your troubles be less and your blessings be more and nothing but happiness come through your door! God bless the USA!:icon_wave:

Comment

Hey Stephs, and welcome! Like you, I'm a Newbie and addicted, LOVE quilting, wish I would have started sooner but am really eating up ground with it now! Can't wait to see your creations so share pics asap! Glad you're here!
          *HUGS* and Alohas, Bridgette

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Unknown

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!" - Unknown

Blog
          http://hapamomquilts.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
          X