Clara in MI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clara in MI

Hi, I have been quilting for about 7 years and sewing for 57. I started when I was 5. After retiring from teaching grades 3 and 4 for 33 years and watching grandkids for the next 5, I am finally really getting into quilting. I live in Eaton Rapids, MI but also have a place at Elk Rapids, near Traverse City. Right away, I have a question. Does anyone know anyone who can cut quilt templates out of one-eighth inch acrylic or plexiglass. I went to the hardware, but he did not do a great job. I already make enough mistakes without starting out with a template that is not quite right.

Clara

Re: Clara in MI

Hi Clara. Im sorry I cant help you. I wanted to welcome you to the site. Welcome. There are lots of gals with different lecels of experence. You might get something.
    Have a blessed day in HIS name!
    PAULA

Comment

Originally posted by Clara101 View Post
      Does anyone know anyone who can cut quilt templates out of one-eighth inch acrylic or plexiglass. I went to the hardware, but he did not do a great job. I already make enough mistakes without starting out with a template that is not quite right.

Clara
      Try r0ssie.etsy.com (that is a zero on r0ssie). She isn't there tonight, but will be tomorrow. And welcome by the way!

~hillbilly~

Comment

Welcome Miss Clara, so glad to have you and being a Newbie, I'm very anxious to learn from you! Please share with us asap?!
        *HUGS* and Alohas, Bridgette

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Unknown

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!" - Unknown

Blog
        http://hapamomquilts.blogspot.com

Comment

Welcome!! Glad to have you here!
          Michele

Comment

Welcome. You will love it here.
            Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

Hi and welcome to the group Clara!
              Shelia

Comment

Working...
              X