Hallo, Hi or Hoi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hallo, Hi or Hoi

I am new in this forum. For a few months ago, I saw more than one tutorials from the MissoriStar Quilt Co. in you tube ... It was so easy to do this... and the projects are lovely... Thanks for making so super tutorials. So I am looking the website and so on...

I quilt since the last year, bevor I am a Scrapbooker. I am from Europe, so my English isn't the best, I am learning every time, if I need the vocabular... Sometime I wish I were in the USA or Canada, because it give so many nice fabric, fabric store and the price isn't so high like here... The fabric here is boring Only in one Shop here, which not so expensive.... it is like in USA or I think so... www.cotton-color.com There I found the most fabric, if I want. Maybe I order directly in the USA, but the delivery can be long...

I am happy to learn more about Quilting, Tips and technics or so on. Thanks!

best regards

Re: Hallo, Hi or Hoi

Hi there! Welcome and I hope you enjoy your time here in the forum.
    Have a blessed day in HIS name!
    PAULA

Comment

Welcome, you will love this forum. And you will learn a lot too. Where in europe are you?
      How long have you been quilting?
      Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

Welcome! No need to worry about your English here....quilters will not judge your English!

I am working in Saudi Arabia this year and order from the Missouri Quilt Company all the time. The shipping rate is low and it doesn't take very long to get to me. You should try it because they have awesome fabric selections. Check out the Daily Deal!

Have fun!

Comment

Hello! Nice to meet you!

It is so sad that you don't live near fabric stores. I live near several, and it is nice to go look at it; but I try not to very often because I would spend too much money!

It will be nice getting to know you!

Comment

Originally posted by beru View Post
            I am new in this forum. For a few months ago, I saw more than one tutorials from the MissoriStar Quilt Co. in you tube ... It was so easy to do this... and the projects are lovely... Thanks for making so super tutorials. So I am looking the website and so on...

I quilt since the last year, bevor I am a Scrapbooker. I am from Europe, so my English isn't the best, I am learning every time, if I need the vocabular... Sometime I wish I were in the USA or Canada, because it give so many nice fabric, fabric store and the price isn't so high like here... The fabric here is boring Only in one Shop here, which not so expensive.... it is like in USA or I think so... www.cotton-color.com There I found the most fabric, if I want. Maybe I order directly in the USA, but the delivery can be long...

I am happy to learn more about Quilting, Tips and technics or so on. Thanks!

best regards
            There are a few use fabric stores that ship to europe. Just ask the ones you may be looking at.

Comment

Hoiiii Beru! Cava o Wilkkomen! Dunno which part of Switzerland you are from Don't worry about your English, most folks that speak English are terrible at it and your's is wonderful! I am new to quilting so I am here to learn a lot from people like you that quilt a lot. I liked what I saw on the link you sent, but, I think shipping would be a lot to the U.S.? Anyways, thank you for sharing and I look forward to seeing pics of your quilting!
              *HUGS* and Alohas, Bridgette

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Unknown

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!" - Unknown

Blog
              http://hapamomquilts.blogspot.com

Comment

Welcome!! Glad to have you!! Don't worry about your english....I'm from the US and my english isn't that good sometimes LOL...
                Michele

Comment

Working...
                X