New member from the Beautiful NC Mountains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New member from the Beautiful NC Mountains

Hello everyone! I wouldn't exactly say I'm new to quilting, but its been a long time since I've done anything of substance! I was bored at work today so I went to YouTube and searched for quilting videos and for the last 3 hours have watched every single one of the Missouri Star Quilt Co. videos! I can't wait to gain knowledge from the great pros on this site! Just go easy on me when I post a project - I cry easily - HA HA! Thanks for having me!

Re: New member from the Beautiful NC Mountains

Welcome "Dub"! I'm a Newbie and everything I do, I've learned from Jenny and her tutorials, LOVE them and like you, when I found them was on the puter for like 3 hours watching and learning! You will love this board and I look forward to your pics, promise, I have no voice, I'm a Newbie!
    *HUGS* and Alohas, Bridgette

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Unknown

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!" - Unknown

Blog
    http://hapamomquilts.blogspot.com

Comment

Re: New member from the Beautiful NC Mountains

Originally posted by doubleup View Post
      I was bored at work today so I went to YouTube and searched for quilting videos and for the last 3 hours have watched every single one of the Missouri Star Quilt Co. videos!
      That is so much better than working!! Welcome )

~hillbilly~

Comment

Working...
      X