No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Everyone,
    My name is Jean and I am looking forward to sharing and learning on this forum. I live in Florida and I consider myself to be a beginner quilter. I love this web store. The tutorials are wonderful. So easy to follow and the teacher is one of the best I have seen when it comes to showing and explaining a procedure. Nice to meet you all. Stay safe,
    Jean

Re: New Member

Hi Jean!! Welcome!

Comment

Welcome!! So glad you find the tutorials helpful. Can't wait to see some of your projects!!
      Michele

Comment

Hi, nice to meet you! Yes, Jenny is very easy to understand, isn't she?

Comment

Hey Jean and welcome! I too am a big Jenny tutorials fan and if weren't for her and her tutes, I would not be quilting. I agree that she explains things SO nicely that she has made quilting easy for me! LOVE her! Can't wait to see pics of your work!
          *HUGS* and Alohas, Bridgette

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Unknown

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!" - Unknown

Blog
          http://hapamomquilts.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
          X