Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I love the Missouri Star Quilt Co. Site !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the Missouri Star Quilt Co. Site !!

I found this site on Facebook looking for Quilting information. This is truly one of my favorite sites, if not "the" favorite.
    I am self taught. Read lots of magazines, books, and well.... just make lots of mistakes along the way. But I love making quilts for my family.. although very basic, they have spoken to who they are in some manner. I have mostly used the rail fence, window pane, pinwheel, and basic 9 block to come up with variations for each of them. I just learned the One Block Wonder, and I loved it, but I really didn't choose the right fabric to make it work out right.. Anwyay.. thanks MSQC for such a great site, and wonderful offers!!

Re: I love the Missouri Star Quilt Co. Site !!

Welcome!! Glad that you have found us to be such a great resource. if you ever have any questions let us know!!
    Michele

Comment

Welcome! I would love to see some photos! What's the one block wonder? (I'm new to quilting.)

Comment

Me too. What's a one block wonder. See, you already have the chance to teach us something! Thanks in advance. Hugs, Jan
        Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

Originally posted by Kelmsel View Post
          I found this site on Facebook looking for Quilting information. This is truly one of my favorite sites, if not "the" favorite.
          I am self taught. Read lots of magazines, books, and well.... just make lots of mistakes along the way.

Anwyay.. thanks MSQC for such a great site, and wonderful offers!!
          I am glad that you found them via fb, the more ways to find them the better! It has become my favorite place for sure!
          I too am self taught..I guess I like to make it harder on myself by finding the mistake path as well.

Comment

Welcome! Please share pics of your work when you can, LOVE looking at folks' work!
            *HUGS* and Alohas, Bridgette

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Unknown

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!" - Unknown

Blog
            http://hapamomquilts.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
            X