Hello from Farmington Hills, MI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Farmington Hills, MI

Hi. Thank you for allowing me to join your Forum. It is raining -again- so I decided to take a break from quilting and see what I could do with the internet. I am married to the same great man for 42 years. We have a son (married with two children) and a daughter (married with one child). While I like to quilt and read, my DH likes to build old cars and Hot Rods. We often travel to the car shows. I work part-time as an administrative assistant during most of the year but from Jan 15 to April 20 we winter in Lake Havasu AZ (no snow there! unless you want to go to the top of the mountains). I hope to "meet" many new friends here since the car people don't talk quilt much. Hope you all are having a nice day (maybe we'll get ours tomorrow).

Re: Hello from Farmington Hills, MI

Hi Barbara and welcome to the group! I live in Texas. We don't have to worry about too much snow where I live, although last winter was crazy. Send pics and see you in the forums!
    Shelia

Comment

Hey Barbara and welcome! I love making new friends, too and hope you have a lot of quilting pics to share, looking forward to it!
      *HUGS* and Alohas, Bridgette

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Unknown

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!" - Unknown

Blog
      http://hapamomquilts.blogspot.com

Comment

Welcome !! Glad you joined us....
        Michele

Comment

Working...
        X