Hi from hot ole Nebraska!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi from hot ole Nebraska!

Just joined the website today as I discovered the store might not be too awfully far for me to travel. Possibly about an hour and a half, so can't wait to go check it out. Always love going to a new quilt shop. My husband and I both like to make quilts and wall hangings. Actually he is probably better at putting fabrics together than I am and somehow, they always turn out looking great. He has been making me the tube quilted table runner and it is really turning out pretty.

Can't wait to get acquainted and see what everyone is making. Hope you are keeping cool where ever you are located. It's too hot here!! Joyce

Re: Hi from hot ole Nebraska!

Welcome. I'm from Western NY and it's hot here too! You'll enjoy your visits here. Lots of great tutorials and the people are friendly and helpful.
    Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

Oh wow!! That would be awesome!! Come see us!!

Comment

Hi! I look forward to getting to know you.I live close to the shop so maybe we can hook up.

So, are you headed to Arkansas, or going to meet Noah? Just wondering about your username

~hillbilly~

Comment

Hi there and welcome from hot in Illinois. I hope you enjoy the site.
          Have a blessed day in HIS name!
          PAULA

Comment

Have to explain my crazy user name. We used to go every year to Arkansas to the War Eagle Fair and all the other craft fairs. I have fibromyalgia and just can't handle all that walking anymore. But I use going to Ark as my user name, wishing that I was still going to Arkansas!! Thanks for the welcome from everyone.

Yes, I love to meet you. Will try to let you know when I might be coming that way. Joyce

Comment

Hi! It would be awesome to be able to visit the store. Have fun!

Comment

Originally posted by going2Ark View Post
                Have to explain my crazy user name. We used to go every year to Arkansas to the War Eagle Fair and all the other craft fairs. I have fibromyalgia and just can't handle all that walking anymore. But I use going to Ark as my user name, wishing that I was still going to Arkansas!!
                Sorry about not being able to go anymore. I've never been! I love to have booths at craft fairs, and life has gotten in the way of that the last several years. I have never been to War Eagle. I would love to go! Here in MO, the big show is Santa-Cali-Gon. I won't get to have a booth this year, but I'll go for sure! Maybe you can get a scooter and go someday. Here's wishin!

Comment

Working...
                X