Hello from New Mexico

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from New Mexico

Hello from Southeastern New Mexico. I'm a brand new quilter and really enjoyed the tutorials. My first quilt top is complete and I'm looking forward to quilting it and then moving on to a new quilt top.

Re: Hello from New Mexico

Good morning. You'll have to show pictures! What type of block are you going to work on next?

~hillbilly~

Comment

I'm not sure what quilt block will be tried next. I have been leaning toward trying to make a t-shirt quilt, but just haven't quite got there yet as I'm still in the process of deciding how to actually quilt the top that was just made.

If you have any suggestions for easy beginner quilts and/or blocks, please let me know.

Thank you and have a great day!

Comment

Hi and Welcome Im new also and just love this site
        One Moment at a time

Comment

Welcome!! Can't wait to see photos of your projects!
          Michele

Comment

Welcome from another Newbie! Like you, I keep making tops ... now to get them quilted. Can't wait to see your work.
            *HUGS* and Alohas, Bridgette

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Unknown

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!" - Unknown

Blog
            http://hapamomquilts.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
            X