Hi from Cana,Va and Newark NY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi from Cana,Va and Newark NY

Hi..I'm extremely new to quilting but have found just looking to be addicting. I have done a charm pack quilt ..well lap size haha. I also relized I did it completely wrong by following a youtube. video in fact its how I stumbled on you and have watched your video's many times. Thank you Thank you.
    I live in two places that is why the hi from two locations, When In Cana I'm with my mom on hospice and have found pinning things together is very helpful to pass time. When in New York Im busy with teenage daughters but would love to introduce them to quilting. I look forward to being here and actually completing a project Thank you for having me,
    Laura
    One Moment at a time

Re: Hi from Cana,Va and Newark NY

Hi Laura, I'm from Hopewell. It is 3 miles east of Canandaigua. Welcome, you will love it here. The tutorials are fantastic and the people are the best I have found on the net. Enjoy
    Hugs, Jan
    Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

Hi..Hopewell is very close. Have you been quilting long? Im so excited to be here Thank you for the welcome. What are your favorite projects? Im getting used to a rotary cutter...lol!! I may attempt a tote bag ..I have 4 brother machines 3 embroidery but never thought of using them for quilting..yes you can say Im slow to have the light bulb go off. haha
      Well anyway ..Thank you
      One Moment at a time

Comment

Welcome!! Glad to have you..
        Michele

Comment

Welcome to the board!
          *HUGS* and Alohas, Bridgette

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Unknown

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!" - Unknown

Blog
          http://hapamomquilts.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
          X