Hello from Kentucky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Kentucky

New to quilting and stumbled on to this site and love the tutoriols. I have to drive an hour to take classes where I live so these are really helpful and I can order supplies also.

Re: Hello from Kentucky

Welcome, You'll find the best people here. The owners of Missouri Star Quilt Co. are the sweetest, most talented, kind people I have found. And the people who write in are talented and kind to a fault. Enjoy!
    Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

Haha! It's like Janluna has a little of the kindness to a fault going on! I hope you enjoy it here! We all love to talk and share projects and problems We have a good time around here lots of friends to be made and we're glad you're one of them!
      To stitch or not to stitch... There is no question.

Comment

Welcome!! I'm jealous that you are in Kentucky....the Paducah show is amazing, but such a long drive from here to go. If you have any questions feel free to ask....and we love to see what you are working on !!!
        Michele

Comment

I'm with you! Because of Jenny's wonderful tutorials, I can quilt! LOVE this board, it surely is growing though WOW! Welcome and share your work, I would love to see pics!
          *HUGS* and Alohas, Bridgette

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Unknown

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!" - Unknown

Blog
          http://hapamomquilts.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
          X