Hello from Western Massachusetts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Western Massachusetts

Hello, I am a beginner quilter. I have made 3 quilts and I think I am getting better each time. I am doing the disapearing 9 patch right now and it is going pretty good. I love the tutorials and daily deals on this site. It is great. The girls giving the lessons are so nice, I feel like I know them! We have a local quilt shop near my winter home and I have taken some classes on cutting and measuring etc. I want to try a charm pack quilt next for my Mother-in-law. Wish me luck!

Re: Hello from Western Massachusetts

Hello, and welcome. I am also new to quilting. And I just bought 5 charm packs for a charm quilt. I love the tutorial that Jenny did. So I'm going to try one too. Good luck with yours and I know I'll need good luck with mine! LOL Hugs, Jan
    Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

Welcome, and good luck to BOTH of you on your charm quilts.

Comment

Welcome! Sounds like you are well on your way with your quilting! This is such a great site for bargains (I am addicted to checking this site everyday!) and such good info from all the gals at the store and the forum members.
        Can't wait to see your quilts!
        Are you in the Berkshires? I lived there for 10 years - western mass is so beautiful!
        Patti
        Patti
        "Like" me on Facebook @ Sweet Cherry Quilting to help spread the love of all things crafty and quilted!

Comment

Welcome to the board Maureen! You will LOVE this board and everything I have learned, I've learned from Jenny's tutorials! Looking foward to seeing your work, please share it with us.
          *HUGS* and Alohas, Bridgette

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Unknown

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!" - Unknown

Blog
          http://hapamomquilts.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
          X