X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JCY
    replied
    Re: Log Ins

I don't have that problem because I always log out. I never "remember me" on any web site. My laptop always is shut down when I'm not using it. Safer that way & it minimizes the risk of getting a virus or Trojan.

Leave a comment:

• Astatoo
    replied

You must be a quilter when.....You see a thread title of "Log Ins" and you think it would be a quilt get together where you make log cabin blocks. I would attend this one!

Leave a comment:

• K. McEuen
    replied

If your computer clears cookies/cache when you close your browser, you will have to log in each and every time even if you've clicked remember me.

Leave a comment:

• nativetexan
    replied

I never log out either but when i happen to close down my computer (internet service) it makes me log in again then. but only then.

Leave a comment:

• Bubby
    replied

I have always had the same issue. I just keep having to put in my login and password. Even though I click Remember Me, it doesn't very often. Sometimes it depends on what browser I use. I seem to have better luck using Chrome. Have you tried that?

Leave a comment:

• NancyR
    started a topic Log Ins

Hi. Although I click on the "Remember Me" box when logging in, it doesn't remember me. I now find my 5 "log ins" are all used. What happens now? I never log out.

Also just seen that I'm no longer a "junior member" but a "Honey Bun". Love that. Could be my new family nickname :-).
Working...
X