Uploading photo problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uploading photo problem

Is there something new going on? I can no longer post a photo from my computer. The usual buttons OK and CANCEL aren't there. I can post from a URL because the buttons show up there, but not on the Computer tab. Here's a link to my dropbox:https://www.dropbox.com/s/77gtoc2ntz...pture.JPG?dl=0

Re: Uploading photo problem

I just had the same problem, thought it was just me. It actually locked up for a bit.
    TRUTH is seldom appreciated, unless you happen to agree with it. When you don't agree, you just call it rude.

Comment

animated-mini.gif

Just a test. I had no button at first, then I clicked where the button should have been and it asked if I wanted to allow M* to run Adobe Flash. Firefox updated a couple days ago and I've been getting some things like that since then. Once I told it yes, my buttons appeared.
      K is for Karen 😊​..................
      Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
      T - is it TRUE?
      H - is it HELPFUL?
      I - is it INSPIRING?
      N - is it NECESSARY?
      K - is it KIND?

Comment

cat orange.jpg

I'm okay. Hummm
        "People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved and people are being used"― Dalai Lama XIV

Comment

Originally posted by K. McEuen View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]149098[/ATTACH]
          Just a test. I had no button at first, then I clicked where the button should have been and it asked if I wanted to allow M* to run Adobe Flash. Firefox updated a couple days ago and I've been getting some things like that since then. Once I told it yes, my buttons appeared.
          Cool, I'll update flash and see what happens. Thanks

Comment

testCapture.JPG it worked. thanks Karen

Comment

I've tried to post pictures but it comes up 'upload of file failed' Can anyone help?

Comment

I can't upload from my iPad, where all my pictures are stored. Get the file failed to load error message. What's going on?

Comment

On my ipad, when it has a failed message, it's because the file is too big. Email the pic to yourself in a lower resolution. Save, Then try again. If that doesn't work.....I'm outta ideas.
                  💫 Star lover

Comment

3-trees.gif worked for me on pc

Comment

Thanks. I'll try that, but it's a load of faffing around.

Comment

I sent the pictures to myself in an email and downloaded them to my pictures file and tried to post them but they wouldn't load to here.

Comment

P1123162.JPGThis is an old photo. It's the new ones that won't post.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheena View Post
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]149432[/ATTACH]This is an old photo. It's the new ones that won't post.
                            That's been my experience. I used to be able to post pictures easily from my iPad, but practically every one I try fails to load.

Comment

Working...
                            X