Reporting a post.....maybe I missed something

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reporting a post.....maybe I missed something

Just noticed that little triangle under the right hand side of the post where you can report a post that may have come in from a seemingly inappropriate individual.

There was some discussion about this a couple of weeks ago. So maybe M* worked some magic and made it easier for these to be reported than looking up the moderator to request their intervention.
    “Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.” ― John Muir
    “We can be many things in this life, choose to be kind!” ― author unknown

Re: Reporting a post.....maybe I missed something

It's been there for a little bit. I know I have reported some spam posts in the past, but not lately.
    Pieced By Me! :icon_wave:

Pre-cut Yardage Chart

Comment

Been here as long as I can remember......

Comment

Originally posted by MHG Winnower View Post
        Just noticed that little triangle under the right hand side of the post where you can report a post that may have come in from a seemingly inappropriate individual.

There was some discussion about this a couple of weeks ago. So maybe M* worked some magic and made it easier for these to be reported than looking up the moderator to request their intervention.
        While it's not a new feature some folks probably never noticed it, so it's good you pointed it out for those who didn't know it was even there.
        Courage is being scared to death, and saddling up anyway. ~John Wayne

Quilting is my passion . . . chocolate is a close second!

Comment

I'm one that never noticed it before. Thanks

Comment

I just send Karen McEuen a PM on FB, lol....works for me.
            Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MHG Winnower View Post

OK I must be blind. I noticed a questionable post earlier this morning and thought I read the above but I didn't see a triangle on the right side of the post. I opened the stupid post and then my name was listed on the stupid post. So where is the triangle? Can you report it without opening the post? I'm new to this form and still learning.

Comment

Originally posted by Georgie Girl View Post
                OK I must be blind. I noticed a questionable post earlier this morning and thought I read the above but I didn't see a triangle on the right side of the post. I opened the stupid post and then my name was listed on the stupid post. So where is the triangle? Can you report it without opening the post? I'm new to this form and still learning.
                You have to actually open the thread to see the triangle, and it's on the left lower corner (not right) above the "thanks for this post"

Comment

Somebody must be doing something ... because right now I don't see the triangle at all. It used to be there ... Poof ... gone!?!?!?!

Comment

I've noticed the triangle for some time now. Whenever I've opened a "spam" post the triangle is gone. So not sure what's going on there. Guess the pm to Karen would work all the time!

Comment

If the triangle is gone on a spam post it has probably already been reported
                      K is for Karen 😊​..................
                      Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
                      T - is it TRUE?
                      H - is it HELPFUL?
                      I - is it INSPIRING?
                      N - is it NECESSARY?
                      K - is it KIND?

Comment

I have never noticed it .....????
                        Jacqueline ( Sugar ) Dorer-Russell
                        http:\\www.sugarssmilinpapercrafts.BlogSpot.com

"I miss the me I was when you were here"

Comment

Originally posted by K. McEuen View Post
                          If the triangle is gone on a spam post it has probably already been reported
                          Oooo, thank you, I feel better now. I'm not crazy....well almost not....

Comment

What's the procedure if a spammer opens a thread but there are no posts in it? There are THREE of them in the WiP forum. Ugh.

Comment

Originally posted by threadbndr View Post
                              What's the procedure if a spammer opens a thread but there are no posts in it? There are THREE of them in the WiP forum. Ugh.
                              Karen usually takes care of those as quickly as she can.
                              Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Working...
                              X