Snippet's map of where we all are.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Snippet's map of where we all are.

I managed to put myself on the map and saw that there are only 2 of us showing for France :-( I'm sure there are more of us !

Comment

I need help joining in and getting questions answered could someone send info to [email protected], would really appreciate

Comment

Originally posted by tsladaritz View Post
        Great! But I am not on it and may not have 500 posts. How do we add ourselves to the map?
        Click on the link Karen provided. At the top of the page you will see

Map View Additions

Click on Additions and follow the prompts.....it's really simple to do. All the members are listed alphabetically ( by their user names ) so if you can't find your pin, just scroll down the list to find your name.
        Jacqueline ( Sugar ) Dorer-Russell
        http:\\www.sugarssmilinpapercrafts.BlogSpot.com

"I miss the me I was when you were here"

Comment

Just joined and thought it might be fun to add my location, but don’t have a clue how to add. Still fumbling around the site to see what all you have here. Sure looks like a lot to find, so I guess I will be busy for the summer..... Thank you to all that put these sites together. Lots of hard work and appreciated by all.
          Deeceer

Comment

I need my location in Springfield, MO deleted(643)...not sure how. But, I did add myself to Vermont!
            Sherri

"Don't let someone else's ugly spoil your beautiful. " Thanks, Bubby!!!!!!

Comment

Looks like the map account has been frozen. Apparently they want the account creator to upgrade to a paid account. I wasn’t even able to view it.
              Pam

Comment

Originally posted by PamelaOry View Post
                Looks like the map account has been frozen. Apparently they want the account creator to upgrade to a paid account. I wasn’t even able to view it.
                Yes it has been frozen because they have limited their free plan to 100 views for the lifetime of the account, which is silly. The paid version is $10/month, but I won't be buying it. Sorry y'all.

I could make a map using Google maps, but it would take a lot of managing which I'm unable to do long term. And I haven't found a better mapping app that lets us pin our own locations.

Comment

Working...
                X