Pictures come in upside down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pictures come in upside down

Can anyone tell me how to fix this? I was going to post a new quilt - set the message and added pictures and they came in upside down. So - being a smarty pants - I thought - well I put the picture upside down and then it will come in right side up - NOPE. That didn't work either. Since there were two pictures I tried putting in only one picture and it still came in upside down. So - I don't have an answer.

So - can someone help.

Okay the only way I resolved this was to copy my picture from Facebook (It came out rightside up there) and paste it to my pictures folder. Then it came out correct.
    Last edited by mcs80013; July 14, 2016, 01:19 PM.

Re: Pictures come in upside down

Chances are you are posting from a phone or tablet and you took the picture with the device upside down. Jean has said that you have to have the button on the ipad on the right side. Other than that I can't help you as I haven't run into that issue with my computer.
    K is for Karen 😊​..................
    Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
    T - is it TRUE?
    H - is it HELPFUL?
    I - is it INSPIRING?
    N - is it NECESSARY?
    K - is it KIND?

Comment

Thanks for the info but I'm not sure that's it. It comes out correctly on Facebook. Wouldn't that be the same problem there????

Comment

Not really. Facebook is a lot more up to date software than here. They have editing capabilities, etc. and more than likely have something in place to auto-correct the problem.
        K is for Karen 😊​..................
        Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
        T - is it TRUE?
        H - is it HELPFUL?
        I - is it INSPIRING?
        N - is it NECESSARY?
        K - is it KIND?

Comment

Working...
        X