Rett about batting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rett about batting

Hi to my quilting friends. I was wondering what kind of batting that you all use. When looking at your quilts (pictures and on the tutorials) They always look so thin and smooth. So could you tell me what you use and where to get it?
    Thanks so much

Re: Rett about batting

I prefer cotton or 80/29 cotton batting.

Comment

Hi Rhett..... I buy my batting at JoAnn's and always use a 50% off coupon. I use Warm and Natural ...and really like it lots.
      Here is their website... with lots of helpful info. http://www.warmcompany.com/wnpage.html
      Hope this helps, hon
      ~~ Hugs and Blessings,
      Mia

...quilters come with strings attached
      (boy aint that the darn truth !!)

Comment

I prefer Warm and Natural or 80/20. I shop a lot online because I'm in the country. I get good prices through hancocks-Paducah.com.
        sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

thank you ladies so much and I am going to that website now. Our JoAnns was completely distroyed in the May 22nd tornado here in Joplin. I hope they rebuild.
          Rhett

Comment

Oh Rhett, I'm so sorry for all the horror of that tornado. I hope JoAnns comes back for you all .....
            ~~ Hugs and Blessings,
            Mia

...quilters come with strings attached
            (boy aint that the darn truth !!)

Comment

I am another vote for Warm and Natural. It may not be the best for hand quilting, though. For that you might like Cream Rose from Mountain Mist, also carried by Joanne's. Glad you're ok after the devastation in Joplin. We have friends down there and they're ok too.

Comment

Working...
              X