New

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New

I am new to this as I have never belonged to a forum before and I have no idea how to even use this site. Hopefully I will learn, but remember I am old and I do not use the computer often. But I love to quilt so that is a start.

Re: New

Caroline, Welcome to the forum. You will love meeting new people and sharing quilts and quilting ideas. Barb in Missouri
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Hello Caroline, and welcome to the forum! I didn't know how to use the site either, but just browse around and you'll pick it up fast. The most trouble I had was posting pictures. We love to see what everyone is working on, so hopefully you'll get it figured out and get some pics posted for us! The forum is fun and inspiring. You'll love it.
      When life throws you scraps, make a quilt! :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

Welcome Caroline from Canada.
        Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Welcome! Don't worry about navigating around the site. If you are not sure how to do something, just ask
          a question [called a thread] and we will come to your rescue. We are all quilters here and love the show and tell. Have fun!
          Susan

Comment

Caroline, this is the best place - don't be afraid to ask a question - everyone is so helpful and friendly!!

Comment

Welcome! Well Caroline you will probably find out like the rest of us, you become addicted to this site. It is the first thing I do every morning. I have learned so much and made some new and wonderful friends!!!!
              Shirley :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

Thank you all for the greetings...Everyone seems very friendly and helpful....

Comment

Working...
                X