the Thankyou underneath your post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the Thankyou underneath your post

I have been around for a while and have replied or posted a couple times and wondering why I don't get the "thankyou for this post" like everyone else on everything that they post? Is there a way I should be saying thankyou for the post or are the members being thanked for posting? What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance, hoping for an answer!

Re: the Thankyou underneath your post

If I like something or find it entertaining, I hit the 'like' which is on the lower right side. That then shows up in a separate line at the bottom of the post indicating who all liked it.
    pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

Welcome from Orlando, Florida.

No, we do not normally say thank you for every post. Just here and there. If you see a post you like, and maybe do not want to post, just click like if you want.

Its not a requirement to click like on any of them. And if we are not clicking any likes - its not because we do not like your posts.

There is plenty to read and absorb on this site and it can sometimes be overwhelming as you will probably find out.

But it is sure great to have your here. The more the better and you will love it. Be sure to chime in with everyone.
      Karen
      Life is short - Live everyday to the fullest

Comment

I usually use the "thank you for this post" if I've asked a specific question, or posted a pic and several members have answered or commented. Even if I don't start the thread, if I find a question or comment particularly helpful I will hit the "thank you" button. I usually use "like" if it's something funny or if everything I would have said about a beautiful project someone has shared has already been said many times over.

I do hope that people realize they have been thanked for something though. I guess if they don't come back and continue reading the thread it might go unnoticed.
        Vicki
        Is a Nine Patch part of a 12-Step program? :icon_beuj:

Comment

okay, thank you all for your replies

Comment

Yeah, I don't usually hit the Thank You button. I do Like posts that I find informative or funny though. Keep posting and don't worry about the likes/thank yous. Lots of people read without replying.

Comment

Working...
            X