Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Photos too large any idea of what to do???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photos too large any idea of what to do???

I have been trying to upload pictures and everytime it says that the photo is too large. Do you have any idea of what to do to be able to upload pictures?

Re: Photos too large any idea of what to do???

If you are loading from a computer you can usually right click on the pic and from the drop down list pic resize and I go with the smallest

Comment

You must resize the pictues smaller. If you're using Windows, you should have Paint program. Open that Paint program, then press on the little arrow to open files and get your picture and then press the resize button. It will automatically show you the screen that reduces the pixels. Save it under another name.

The right click advised above also works well.

You can also use a photo editing program. You may have one already from your camera, or there are free sites out there.

Comment

Thank you for your help. This tips helped to make it where I can post now.

Comment

They usually need to be (I would guess) under 100 kbs. Pictures right off your camera can tend to be 1,000s of kbs.
          Profile or avatar pix like to be 100 X 100 in size which is teen, tiny. Use your photo editor to check and re-size before trying.

Comment

If you also have them in a Facebook album/timeline - select, rightclick and download them to your PC and they can then be attached quickly to your post!
            Jane

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com.au

Comment

Working...
            X