X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sandra King
    replied
    Re: App for missouri star quilt co

I have it on my IPad. I'm using it now. Just go to the App Store and type in the name or call the the website on your IPad and you can add a dock to your home screen.

Leave a comment:

• redcaboose1717
    replied

If you don't want to put it on your iPad, you can find the videos and play them on YouTube.

Leave a comment:

• Fletcher's Mom
    replied

I'm sorry but it keeps telling me there is no app even on the IPhone.

Leave a comment:

• Fletcher's Mom
    replied

You can download iPhone apps from ITunes onto your IPad. I do it whenever the isn't an app for the IPad.

Leave a comment:

• quiltnforfun
    replied

So glad I was able to help

Jane

Leave a comment:

• grannyann
    replied

Jane thank you so much. I finally got it on here.

Leave a comment:

• quiltnforfun
    replied

You can put the app on your ipad. I have it. Go to app store. Accross the top in blue, Change the ipad only to iphone only then you can download it to your ipad. Hope that helps

Jane

Leave a comment:

• Jean Sewing Machine
    replied

I have it on my ipad. It says tutorials. I just get MSQC FROM safari on my ipad and all the functions are there. That's why I see no use for the app.

Leave a comment:

• Mpyles
    replied

Originally posted by grannyann View Post
    I wanted it for my iPad. I don't have an iPhone .thanks for checking though
    The app only really plays the tutorials and gets you to the daily deal. It will work on your iPad as well.

Leave a comment:

• redcaboose1717
    replied

I lost my MSQC app when I plugged in my iPhone and it asked me to download new info....don't do that....cuz if you do, you will lost a lot of your apps....etc ( including ones you paid for ) ....you can however get them back ( for free cuz you have already paid for the ones that you previously paid for....) It is scary .....and it takes time to get ALL the Apps BACK that I had....
    In fact, I just re-installed my MSCQ due to this forum request....
    I just reloading the music App too ( I had several songs on there that my DH Terry ( he passed away in 2002 ) enjoyed .....
    It's been difficult to redo all these apps....but slowly one by one I am getting there.
    ( right now I am happy just re-loading the music I had ) ....I am listening to a song that Kenny Rogers wrote...called "Through The Years" .....Terry & I loved that song we always said the if we had had to have paid someone to compose a song about our lives, we couldn't have found a better song that that............)
    Last edited by redcaboose1717; January 26, 2014, 03:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• grannyann
    replied

I wanted it for my iPad. I don't have an iPhone .thanks for checking though

Leave a comment:

• redcaboose1717
    replied

I found it this way:
    Go to your App Store Icon on your iPhone .....Open it up and ( by patting the icon with your finger tip ) and then in the search engine type :
    Missouri Star Quilt Company. Click Search.....

The Icon will come up.....( it's free ) click on FREE and it will ask you for your Apple Password. Put your password in, and the app will then load....Easy Peasy....

Leave a comment:

• ilive2craft2
    replied

The only thing it is missing from the app is the forum....would be great if that could be included on the app - difficult to do in a browser at times on the go on my phone......

Leave a comment:

• redcaboose1717
    replied

hmmmm let me look....I know I downloaded it from there.....just a sec, I will check.

Leave a comment:

• redcaboose1717
    replied

I got the Missouri Star Quilt Company App by going to iTunes on my computer.....You can download it from there. It was pretty easy.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X