Way to confusing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Way to confusing

I want to put pictures in my album.It it way to confusing for me to understand.I have very little computer smarts.Connie C

Re: Way to confusing

I'll put my picture here -
    IMG00004-20110108-0201.jpg

Watch the video for how I did this here

Comment

^^ Hope that helps connie

Comment

I was trying to put another picture in my album.Is it to big?I still have to figure out how you did that with your picture.Connie C

Comment

Originally posted by BillNye View Post
          ^^ Hope that helps connie
          No it doesn't.

Comment

Sorry I'm not doing this anymore

Comment

haha, I just need to you walk me through what you are trying to do and what error it gives you. I'm really sorry you are having so much trouble, I promise I didn't mean to make it so hard!!

Comment

Originally posted by Connie Chamberlain View Post
                Sorry I'm not doing this anymore
                Come on Connie - don't give up. I would venture to say your picture is way too large for the forum. Surely you have a graphic program in which you view your photos - it should also have a resize feature. Make your pictures no larger than 600x800 pixels and they should upload just fine. Click the little paperclip on the advanced reply and follow the instructions.

Don't give up!!!
                Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
                it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

I took a deep breath and said this isn't going to beat me.So here i am again.Connie C

Comment

hi connie c., if the picture is too big., go into your programs on your computer, paint comes with windows., shrink the size of your photo & re-save it into your folder in My Picture'; you will have to change thename of the photo or it will save it over your original and you will not have the original... i just add the words shrunk and the end of my photo numer. ie jpeg 00476 = jpeg 00476shrk; hope this helps. if you need to know more on how to use the program paint., go into youtube and search shrinking photos in paint program.... hope this helps a little. sharon from downunder
                    Sharon - Hervey Bay Qld Australia

Comment

Don't give up! i have good and bad luck adding pics. One time it goes right thu, then next time , not. keep trying you'll get it! we'll nag you till we see your pictures,LOL.
                      “What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world, is and remains immortal.”

― Albert Pine

Comment

I am new to this site and love it but I cannot seem to get my pictures to download to my album. I am taking a break because I was getting too frustrated. Usually all I have to do is download my pics but I understand I have to shrink them on this site. Have not yet figured it out.

Comment

I didn't have any trouble with downloading my pictures, but don't give up yet! We are all waiting for your pictures.
                          Susan

Comment

If you get a free Photobucket - account ( or similar ) they have resizing as an option after you have uploaded. Works great!

Hugs from Eva Mari
                            Fabric purchases require no justification!
                            A stash must be carefully and constantly built. That's my story and I'm sticking with it.

Comment

I'm really sorry it's such a struggle guys, it's on the docket to work on, I promise!

Comment

Working...
                              X