THE DAILY DEAL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE DAILY DEAL

I'm very impressed with the articles included under the photo of The Daily Deal. I especially like today's since I, too, love "The Princess Bride." Who writes all of the articles? Do you take turns? As I said I'm impressed! Very entertaining stuff.
    Goodbye Europe! Hello California! Home sweet home.

Re: THE DAILY DEAL

Don't you just love these very talented people? I was wondering the same thing. Sometimes I think it's Sarah, and then no, it must be Al, so I want to know too. LOL
    Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

Originally posted by janluna View Post
      Don't you just love these very talented people? I was wondering the same thing. Sometimes I think it's Sarah, and then no, it must be Al, so I want to know too. LOL
      Maybe, when they have time, we'll get an answer. I imagine they're very busy working.

Comment

Haha, glad you all like them! We all help pick and review the daily deals (including suggesting themes and brainstorming ideas), Sarah does almost all of the writing, suds and I do the actual making of the products (that's why when it messes up, Sarah points at us ), etc.

You know what they say, it takes a village to make a daily deal...

Comment

Originally posted by BillNye View Post
          Haha, glad you all like them! We all help pick and review the daily deals (including suggesting themes and brainstorming ideas), Sarah does almost all of the writing, suds and I do the actual making of the products (that's why when it messes up, Sarah points at us ), etc.

Thanks for filling us in, Bill. It's another day for you all. Mine is winding down here in merry ol' London. Hope you is a good one.

Comment

Thanks Al you all do such a terrific job with everything you do. Sarah does a great job with her writing, she should do a book in her "spare" time. LOL I'm sure she doesn't really have any. Seriously, you all work together and it shows and you can see you are all parts of a whole. You guys have a great family, and we reap the benefits. Thank you for all of your efforts. Hugs, Jan L
            Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

Originally posted by BillNye View Post
              suds and I do the actual making of the products (that's why when it messes up, Sarah points at us ), etc.

Okay, I give up. Who is SUDS?
              Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
              it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Take a look here -
                http://www.newspressnow.com/business...75/detail.html

In that picture in the article, from left to right is Suds, Sarah (sewhot), Natalie, and me

Comment

I love this article!! It was in the Kansas City Star a few weeks ago!

And why is a young good lookin' guy like yourself still single? I have a feeling you wont be for long!
                  ~Mary
                  As ye sew, so shall ye rip.

Comment

Sir bill you look very very mischaevous in that picture youve got a mischeavous face. I bet you were the naughty boy who got away with alot coz you were too cute to get into trouble...... But seriously great pic
                    "DO NOT CRITICIZE UNTIL YOU HAVE WALKED A MILE IN MY SHOES."
                    :icon_heh::icon_wave::

Comment

Working...
                    X