Viewing Albums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Viewing Albums

I tried doing a search but came up empty handed. How do I go to someone elses photo album?
    Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
    it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Re: Viewing Albums

Go to their profile, and if they have an album it'll be on the left hand side of the page.
    There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

Sandy---I go to the Community tab on the top of the page and it has a tab for albums on it. SuzyQue

Comment

Glad I'm not the only one that struggles. it would help if I could remember what i did the last time i found someones album.
        “What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world, is and remains immortal.”

― Albert Pine

Comment

Originally posted by bakermom View Post
          Glad I'm not the only one that struggles. it would help if I could remember what i did the last time i found someones album.
          SuzyQue's suggestion works. I had gone to someone's profile but couldn't find anywhere that showed their albums. I often wonder if what I see on screen is the same as others . . . I do know how easy it is to overlook something because you are searching too intently.
          Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
          it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Albums is actually something I'm still tweaking a bit. Sorry they are hard to find, but listing them on the profile page a bit more prominently is a great suggestion

Comment

Hey Al....while you are at it is there any way for the File Upload Manager to show more than 20 thumbnails at a time? I have a lot more than 20 photos in various albums but if I want to insert a photo into a post using the URL link to the photo in my album it doesn't work. If I use the File Upload Manager it only has a "Home" folder and no way I know to access other photos already uploaded into albums besides the 20 showing in the manager. Using the Sort function by Date or File Name, Ascending or Descending helps me to see a few more images but still not all I might need access to. Would it be possible for our albums to show up in the Upload Manager as separate folders in addition to the Home folder so we could select a specific image for insertion or attachment into a forum post?
              Linda
              -its not the number of breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X