Ruthie734

• Ruthie734
    replied
    Welcome to the forum!

Leave a comment:

• Dove

• Dove
    commented on 's reply
    Hello, dear friend! Nice to see you here! Hope you will stay with us on this forum. ~ Carol
  • grammaterry

• grammaterry
    replied
    you will find those under groups. Just explore the site and you will find lots of interesting groups. Probably some you never thought of

Leave a comment:

• Zoe64

• Zoe64
    replied
    Can we form new areas? Like Secret Santa , swaps? I have not investigated the site much. Thank you all .

Leave a comment:

• Mimi_Howard

• Mimi_Howard
    replied
    Welcome to forum from So. California.

Leave a comment:

• grammaterry

• grammaterry
    replied
    I think posts are there forever. I've gone back as far as 2010 post in searches.

Leave a comment:

• KPH

• KPH
    replied
    Welcome to the forum from sunny Florida.

Leave a comment:

• JCY

• JCY
    replied
    Welcome from Colorado. I have no idea how long posts are saved. I know it's possible to go back & find items from several years ago if one uses the search box. When sending/receiving messages (private msg. on your profile page), it's possible that your inbox can fill up & you'll need to delete older messages to allow room for more.

We welcome new members for the Forum all the time. Glad you joined us. We're a friendly bunch. You can read up on the FAQ for more info. about using the Forum. As you can see, there is a wide variety of sub-topics one can post about. Just click on the category on which you want to post a question, comment, etc. General Chit Chat can be about anything that may or may not be related to quilting. You can post pics of your sewing projects in Show & Tell. You can create pic albums under "media" on your profile page.

Hope you can navigate your way around on the Forum. Don't hesitate to ask questions. There are a lot of helpful folks here, with a wide range of experience. Some are newbies; others have been here for many years. There is no buying or selling or advertising on the Forum. We try to avoid hot button/controversial topics like politics.

Leave a comment:

• Zoe64

• Zoe64
    started a topic New here and have a few questions

New here and have a few questions

One quilt site I am on is going away, so many on that site are wanting to find a new home. When I have looked at this site in the past I was not sure if I was missing something. So, the first question I have is, are the conversations saved forever or dumped? Second, is it possible to create a space for new things, people etc, can you / me do this? That is all that is coming to my mind right now, thank you for you input.
Working...
X