Flag Reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flag Reports

What are "Flag Reports" and how do I get them off my notifications? Thanks.

you don't. they will disappear when they are taken care of by whom ever we have that looks after the forum site. Just ignore them. they are flagged as Spam.

Comment

They are spammers trying to use the forum. Don’t open any suspicious looking post.
      sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Ignore them! They go away when the moderators handle the post.
        A bucket of sunshine from the East Coast FL!
        Like sands through the hour glass-sew are the days of our lives!

Comment

Thanks everyone!

Comment

• ktdid
            ktdid commented
            Editing a comment
            I also noticed sometimes it will show say 5 flags, when you only put 1, it means that's the total of flags other people added.

WOW, we've been spammed today like crazy!! sorry to new comers but this happens a lot here. try to ignore them.

Comment

I was wondering about this. I always see 'flagged' messages on my message board, and when I click on it, it tells me I'm not authorized to view it. But, I was never on those posts that were flagged to begin with. So basically they will drop off themselves? or do I need to delete them? And also curious as to why they even post on my message board to begin with.
            Being creative is accepting the flaws as perfection

Comment

Just another one of those things tech here can't seem to get right. Nothing we can do but ignore it. The board moderator takes care of it.
              She who dies with the most quilts is......
              Still dead.
              What's your hurry?

Comment

the people who handle this forum will get them removed. We do get more than our share of spam though for some reason. Fire walls are only as good as the technicians I guess. Computer problems are way over my head. I will stick to quilting. I reported the last two days worth of spam and know others do the same. Try to ignore them. never click on any links they may give either!

Comment

Working...
                X