How to bookmark a post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to bookmark a post

I check the Forum every day usually just new topics and posts from hello Day of the Week. Today I checked out Look What I Found and somebody made a comment "thanks I bookmarked this post." Can someone tell me how to do that? I didn't know you can.

When you have the post open in your browser you simply bookmark it there, usually by clicking the star or a whatever appears in the address bar.
    Last edited by K. McEuen; March 4, 2021, 10:59 AM.
    K is for Karen 😊​..................
    Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
    T - is it TRUE?
    H - is it HELPFUL?
    I - is it INSPIRING?
    N - is it NECESSARY?
    K - is it KIND?

Comment

• evy
      evy commented
      Editing a comment
      I must be a little slow this morning, because I would like to know also but don't understand Karen's answer!

in the upper right hand corner of the top of your screen you will see this star in the corner. Simply click it and it will add the url (which is the address of the post) to your bookmarks. To see your bookmarks, go to the three dots further to the right, right click on that and then choose bookmarks to pick the bookmarked site. You don't have to be in the forum to see your bookmarks. You just need to be in your browser. I use Chrome as my browser.
    Capture.JPG
    Last edited by MHG Winnower; March 4, 2021, 04:19 AM.
    “Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.” ― John Muir
    “We can be many things in this life, choose to be kind!” ― author unknown

Comment

• Monique
      Monique commented
      Editing a comment
      I will add to Winnower's post: Wayyyyy up top where you see: https://forum..........etc at the very end of that space is your star.

• ktdid
      ktdid commented
      Editing a comment
      For me I use Edge, the star says "Add to favorites list, then a drop down menu shows to choose what folder you want it in, for me it's my Quilt folder

Ok well apparently I misunderstood the process. I do know how to bookmark a page or website in the browser but I thought/hoped you could bookmark forum posts in a way so when you log in here your forum bookmarks will be on here all in one place. Like user notes used to be? Somebody correct me if I am wrong.

Comment

Would "subscribe" do that?
      Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Originally posted by jjkaiser View Post
        Ok well apparently I misunderstood the process. I do know how to bookmark a page or website in the browser but I thought/hoped you could bookmark forum posts in a way so when you log in here your forum bookmarks will be on here all in one place. Like user notes used to be? Somebody correct me if I am wrong.
        Same here! I know had to add favorites but thought you could "tag" or bookmark individual posts here.

Comment

I may well be off my rocker....but when posting at the bottom of the post it says Tag can you tag the post there??
          Kathryn
          There are moments which mark your life, moments when you realize nothing will ever be the same. And time is divided into two parts, Before this and After this

Comment

• sydneybean
            sydneybean commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't see TAG at the bottom of the post.

• ktdid
            ktdid commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm not a well person!!! the tag is on the page you currently are on when "you" post a message.
        Working...
        X