Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JCY
    replied
    I just tried using Google Chrome as my browser instead of my usual Firefox. At least now I can see all the messages -- all 19 pages of them! Going back to 2017! No wonder my box is full. But could I delete any of them? Nope! I've sent an e-m to M*, so I hope someone will get back to me next week.

Leave a comment:

• JCY
    commented on 's reply
    I've tried deleting one at a time as well as several at a time. Didn't work.

• Judy, USMC
    replied
    Mine didn't disappear until after I completely "X"ed out of the Forum and closed the window. Next time I logged in they weren't there.

Leave a comment:

• KPH
    commented on 's reply
    I went to check out the sent folder. Holy cow, only got 3 to delete on the earliest page that only had 5 email on it. The other two are still there. No matter what I do they don't leave.

This is an interesting conundrum.

• Bubby
    replied
    I recently had the same issue. I did what KPH suggested and it worked for me. I did most of my deleting from my Sent folder. It was a real pain because some items took 2-3 times before they deleted. Frustrating to be sure.

Leave a comment:

• Rob the HOAQ
    replied
    How many are you trying to delete in one instance? I don't know if this would make a difference, but if you tried maybe 10 at a time it might make a difference. I did the same thing as Katrina, and it worked just fine.

Rob

Leave a comment:

• KPH
    replied
    Joy, I went to my inbox and clicked on the messages I wanted to delete. Then went up to the delete button and clicked on it. It said it moved the messages to the trash.

I went to the trash file, clicked on select all then clicked on permanently delete. It prompted... are you sure? I clicked yes and they disappeared.

Could it be a conflict with the browser you're using? I'm sure you've been through all of those steps.

Leave a comment:

• JCY
    started a topic Deleting message?

Deleting message?

I have been trying this afternoon to delete some of my messages. It's not letting me do it. They're still there even after I click on them, click on delete, etc. I have no clue what to do next. I'm open to suggestions.
Working...
X