Help Deleting Topics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help Deleting Topics

Apparently I have exceeded the 500 topics that we are each allowed in pm’s. I need to delete these topics but have no idea how to do this. If I go to the message center I can delete things in my Inbox but not from my Sent folder. I need to know how to do this or have admin deleted everything in that folder.

I am not able to send a message to an Admin. I can post or comment here but not from Messages

can someone pass this info to BillNye and see if he will get back to me. Thanks!
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

I've contacted him for you Barb.
    Rainy days are for quilting. Thank goodness I live in a rainforest! 😁

Comment

Thanks!!!!
      sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Barb, I experimented with one of my SENT items. When i tried to delete it, I got a message that it was sent to TRASH but it was still showing in my SENT items. I went to TRASH and deleted it permanently there. That action also removed it from my SENT items.
        *~* Myrna *~*
        *~* Quilters lead pieceful lives *~*

Comment

• Bubby
          Bubby commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you, Myrna. That’s what I did and it worked!! I could delete from the Inbox but it was my Sent items that wouldn’t delete. It was frustrating me. You’re the Best!

I tried from my laptop and didn't have any troubles. Deleted from inbox, deleted from sent files, and deleted from trash as well.

Are you trying on your phone or tablet? I haven't tried from either of those.
        Katrina
        “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

• Bubby
          Bubby commented
          Editing a comment
          Myrna helped me figure it out. I use my iPad most of the time but I also tried to delete my Sent file from our laptop. The key was to go into Trash and I could deleted messages in my Sent file from there. I had no trouble deleting from Inbox, just Sent. I should be good to go for a while.
      Working...
      X