Deleting Stored Messages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deleting Stored Messages

I have an issue. When I try to send a message I get a dropdown message that I have exceeded my limit of stored messages and I need to delete some. So I went into messages and went page my page, selecting several pages and indicating I wanted All on each page deleted. I received verification that the items had been sent to the trash, but they are still there.

Long story short is that I can’t send any messages. I need help !

Note: Can someone from our group contact Pam (pcbatiks) and see if there is a problem with her sharing her quilts today. Today is her third day. Thanks, Barb
    Last edited by Bubby; November 8, 2020, 11:38 AM.
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

I went to my messages and tried to delete one and it worked. I don't know if this would make a difference, but have you tried to delete one at a time instead of a bunch at once? That would be a pain in the neck if you have a lot to delete, but it might take out enough to get a message sent.

Sorry I'm not more help.

Rob
    There's nothing more directly linked to who we are than the fabric that we make.
    --Ken Burns

Comment

You may need to refresh the browser page for the deleted messages to update.

Comment

I usually delete mine one at a time. I haven't had any problems deleting items.

Comment

Barb ~ I just PM'd her; she says she working on it right now.

Comment

Working...
          X