? about moderators/administrators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

? about moderators/administrators

Not sure if this is the correct place to ask this question but here goes. At one time I had the need to contact a moderator/administrator because I could not do anything on the board except to view posts. I could not start a thread, reply to a thread, post pictures, etc. It was acting like I was a guest but I was actually signed in under my member name & password. I searched high & low to try to find who moderates the board & who could solve the problem for me. Not sure what I did or who I was able to contact but mysteriously my problem was solved. Seems if I remember correctly I found someone to email about my problem. Since then, I have seen other posts by members who are looking for a moderator/administrator just like I was & don't know how to contact them. Could someone please let us (the board members) know how & where to contact someone in command when we encounter a problem & important question concerning the forum?
    I believe it would be of great help if a "sticky" could be created with this information under the pertinent topic so everyone new & old could have access to the information whenever needed.
    Thanks for your help in advance!

if you click on Member List and then type in the search bar near upper right Moderator, it will give you a name or names. well that did not work this time. Grrrr. wait . OK, i just went into my older posts and found her. K. McEuen is listed as Super Moderator.
    also there is Contact Us at the very bottom of the page of posts. I did it once not too long ago and that worked but tried it recently and it would not send my post anywhere. so sometimes you just go Grrrr. Have fun. i would like the moderators to be listed somewhere myself. It would make life easier.
    Last edited by nativetexan; September 25, 2020, 07:49 PM.

Comment

For the problems that you described you would need a site Administrator. BillNye or Blusk is who I would send a private message to. Moderators don't have the capability to makes any changes to your account or permissions, other than banning you, so you need an admin. The same goes for adding a permanent list of admins and mods, as it seems to be ever changing. Even I can't keep up with who is active anymore. Moderators names used to be listed under forum categories, but the ones listed were no longer active when I joined the forum.
      K is for Karen 😊​..................
      Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
      T - is it TRUE?
      H - is it HELPFUL?
      I - is it INSPIRING?
      N - is it NECESSARY?
      K - is it KIND?

Comment

• osewme
        osewme commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for this information. Brian Lusk was the one who helped me. Not sure how I found him but he was able to get me back on the board so I could post, reply, etc. Are you the only forum Moderator?
    Working...
    X