How to Edit Albums?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to Edit Albums?

I've noticed since the Forum upgrade & changes, the photo I had selected as the album cover has changed. Many of the pictures show the backing, not front. When I click on Edit, I cannot find a place to select the album cover. It's like the pics got loaded in reverse order. Any ideas? How can I correct this?

Oh good luck. i haven't even tried.

Comment

It’s a mess.....🤨
      💫 Star lover

Comment

It’s frustrating. I don’t know my way around on the new format. Please post if you find the way to fix your albums.
        sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

I just put photos into Show and Tell and that's it. I hate updates! my computer did that and they changed the colors of the tool bars and all. irritating. and sky pe keeps showing up and my son deletes it for me. first showed up when i filled in info at my water providers site. too many questions on my computer too, put microsoft "something" and ended up with "stuff" all over my tool bar. hate that. anyway, updates should be helpful, not problematic. in a perfect world at least.

Comment

• Momofmonsters5
            Momofmonsters5 commented
            Editing a comment
            Lol I always call them downgrades. They make us get new work laptops all the time...I always wait till the last possible day. Nothing works the same.

Joy, Do you know how to send a pm?

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

• JCY
            JCY commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes. Been doing it for several years.

I just e-m'd M* & requested they post instructions on our chat Forum. We'll see if they respond.

Comment

Thanks Joy. Do you know how I can do a pm?

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

click on someone's forum name and it goes to their profile. it says Private Message there.

Comment

Working...
              X