Logging in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Logging in

I have noticed that if after signing in, if I stop using any part of the forum, it always kicks me off, is there a time limit on no activity that will log you out?? I get irritated at having to keep logging back in.
    Kathryn
    There are moments which mark your life, moments when you realize nothing will ever be the same. And time is divided into two parts, Before this and After this

I don’t have an answer for you but that doesn’t happen to me. Surely someone will know.
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

That was happening to me for a while, more in the beginning of the changes. Write a post alerting the tech guys and they can probably help you. I'm not sure why it had been happening to me.
      https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
      Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

I don't have that problem either. Do you check the "Remember me" box when logging in?
        *~* Myrna *~*
        *~* Quilters lead pieceful lives *~*

Comment

When they did the upgrades in the spring (March?), I was no longer able to access the forum on my iPad 3. I know its old but reliable. I could view the first pages of forum, but couldn't log in.
          If I am on the laptop (newer version) I can log in, no problems. However, I do take a long time to write a post, and then I am asked to re-enter my password. I guess it times out after a while, so to discourage people from leaving the forum page open, and more at risk of spammers.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

Working...
          X