Delete Notifications?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Delete Notifications?

Is there some way to delete all the notifications that I don't have time to read? I'm talking about the notification box at the top of your screen. I have almost 250 notifications and don't have the time to dismiss each one. I would leave them but since the update, if I click on one, it takes forever for the page to load up. Not worth using the feature

Wow, I've only had one or two at the most in a day. You must be well loved.
    Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Comment

No, I'm not that popular! LOL I usually get 4 or 5. They're accumulated. Once I read a post, it disappears from the list but reappears when there are other replys and often I don't go back to read those so those posts just sit there in my notifications and accumulate.

Comment

I think you can go into your settings....under notifications tab....and check what you want....then maybe you won’t get any more. Not sure how to get rid of the ones you have.....maybe they will when you changes that setting.
        💫 Star lover

Comment

Well, I went to settings but couldn't figure out what to check off so I started to dismiss each notification. It can be tedious if you have a lot to delete. And then I noticed that there is now a tab to delete all! Oh, thank you, thank you!

Comment

Working...
          X