Photos & Albums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photos & Albums

I've been playing in my photo & albums section and discovered a few things: All of the pictures you've ever posted to the forum were also transferred over. I had a difficult time finding them. You can access them and even get to the original post via a link posted underneath each picture.

To get to your pictures: Click your name above (top right). Select your profile. Then click on the media tab to the right of your profile.

Now you will see all of your albums. The very first folder that you see is called Posted Photos. The picture shown is the last picture you posted to the forum. Click on that picture and you'll then see your pictures. Click on one of the pictures. You can now scroll through the photos. Underneath each photo is a blue link. If you click on that link it will take you to the original post where your photo was used. That's a great feature.

I also discovered that all 730 of my photos for the past eight years are there. I haven't tackled this yet. Discovered some other things with this section but haven't figured out how to explain. So, go play and see what you find!

Thanks for posting. I found pics of a quilt that’s been a UFO so long I didn’t remember what it looked like.
    Barbara

Comment

Originally posted by Sharyn J View Post
      I've been playing in my photo & albums section and discovered a few things: All of the pictures you've ever posted to the forum were also transferred over. I had a difficult time finding them. You can access them and even get to the original post via a link posted underneath each picture.

To get to your pictures: Click your name above (top right). Select your profile. Then click on the media tab to the right of your profile.

Now you will see all of your albums. The very first folder that you see is called Posted Photos. The picture shown is the last picture you posted to the forum. Click on that picture and you'll then see your pictures. Click on one of the pictures. You can now scroll through the photos. Underneath each photo is a blue link. If you click on that link it will take you to the original post where your photo was used. That's a great feature.

I also discovered that all 730 of my photos for the past eight years are there. I haven't tackled this yet. Discovered some other things with this section but haven't figured out how to explain. So, go play and see what you find!
      That is pretty amazing. It says I have 500 and something photos but they are not all there which is certainly okay but interesting all the same
      Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
      Terry

Comment

Thank you for discovering this feature. As I scrolled thru the pictures I often found the link didn't match the picture though. But it was still fun traveling down memory lane

Comment

I Pm'd Brian about losing all my pictures on Tuesday and they were going to look into it. I have 1061 posted pictures and only get about 30 of them. Wonder why it's not working for me?
          "People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved and people are being used"― Dalai Lama XIV

Comment

• Sharyn J
            Sharyn J commented
            Editing a comment
            When I had more time, I went back and found that only about 36 pictures out of the 730 were there, however, I swear I found somewhere that showed more, but I could be wrong.
            My brain just might be tired of all this retraining!
        Working...
        X