Text size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Text size

I’m sure this has been covered somewhere in previous posts, but I just can’t find it. How do I change the text size for ALL member’s posts? I see where I can change the size of my text but I want other members posts to appear larger.

And also, how do I change the background colours for all member’s posts so I don’t see the stark white?

I am finding it terribly hard to read.

I could not figure that out either. You are not alone. I went to my profile page and clicked the boxes incl text size and clicked on Save, nothing happened so I logged out then logged back in and still everything was unchanged. I chalked it up to my using a mobile device (Kindle) and I guess this new format is not completely compatible with the Kindle. Not a happy camper with the new improved Forum.

Comment

It hasn't been covered since they did the "upgrade" and so far none of those questions have been answered by admin. Best solution right now for text size is increase it in your browser and sunglasses for the background to avoid snow blindness.
      K is for Karen 😊​..................
      Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
      T - is it TRUE?
      H - is it HELPFUL?
      I - is it INSPIRING?
      N - is it NECESSARY?
      K - is it KIND?

Comment

They finally bumped up the font size on the entire forum, now we keep our fingers crossed for the background color.
        K is for Karen 😊​..................
        Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
        T - is it TRUE?
        H - is it HELPFUL?
        I - is it INSPIRING?
        N - is it NECESSARY?
        K - is it KIND?

Comment

Color now improved!

Comment

Originally posted by Caroline T. View Post
            Color now improved!
            Thanks for noticing! 😁