Background color

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Background color

why are some of the post showing a colored background while others are the bright white? How do you change it. Obviously I haven't figured all the changes out yet.

Can someone tell me when looking at the members list, what the heck is the heading "Reputation" ??
    When you have decided what you believe, what you feel must be done, have the courage to stand alone and be counted
    Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by ktdid View Post
      Can someone tell me when looking at the members list, what the heck is the heading "Reputation" ??
      In the previous forum version instead of "reputation" it showed the # of post by that user, so I'm guessing reputation has replaced that but instead of a # it shows the bars (click on the bars if you haven't already) the more bars, the more active the user is on the forum.

If my thinking is correct though it's misleading, because I have as many bars as other members who have been around a lot longer than me , much more active and a lot more informative too! I wouldn't put much stock into the "reputation" rating.

Comment

• Monique
        Monique commented
        Editing a comment
        When I click on your bars it says that you have a reputation beyond repute

Testing a new font color...hmmm...not purple....lol...back to the drawing board...

Aha! Now I see...not sure what the choices I made over in my profile did, but I see how to make the changes in an individual post...I just thought I could choose it as a permanent default. Guess not. Still figuring things out. Being new here, I was just getting used to how things looked and worked and then bam they changed it all...

Last edited by VintageGalAnnie; March 1st, 2020, 12:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X