Small print of postings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Small print of postings

A couple suggestions for those who are mentioning the print is too small. You have some control over that yourself. Up in the upper right corner of your screen, there should be 3 horizontal lines or 3 dots. (It depends on your browser.) Click on that. Scroll down to the zoom setting. You can increase or decrease the print size per your preference.

Another suggestion is if you want to look at something close up, or temp. make the print larger -- hold down the control key while moving the wheel on your mouse. Moving the wheel forward enlarges. Moving the wheel backwards reduces the size. Up on the task bar at the top of the page (to the right of the URL site) it will show the % of enlargement. After you've read the fine print, you can again reduce the size to 100% or whatever size you need.

Most of the time I have mine zoomed to 133%. You can adjust your settings at any time.

This is a test. From the options above, I switched to Comic Sans Font & increased the size to 14. This is a darker printing font. So you also have options in how you print your posting. 😉 I'm glad we have the emoji options. You also can change the text color. You can make it bold, or italics. You can underline. HAVE FUN!
    Last edited by JCY; February 28th, 2020, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Thank you, it works!! I've always been good with computers, etc. but this new forum has thrown me for a loop. I'll explore and it will be fine.
      sigpicLinda :icon_wave:

Comment

Ugh! I don't have any of those zooming options on my Kindle, which is like a tablet. Unfortunately

Comment

now then friends hi
          changing your forum size only changes the size in your own posts,
          so a visitor is reading away in the default forum size then the writing goes tiny or large in next post then goes back to forum size again, that may be OK for you, but for me it just makes my brain work harder,
          will say missed one persons posts on a forum and felt guilty that they put in the effort in for me to miss it, because writing was too large in a different font, my brain could not convert the difference from forum default to that, which was quite scary, it was something had not realised was even a problem!!
          your web browser probably the best way to change writing sizes for all your internet pages but wont upscale / down scale writing size set by a poster.
          sorry to have mentioned this.

Comment

Treadler ~ My suggestions were not for changing the default size of print of postings, just suggestions for the reader to enlarge it so they can view it more easily.

Comment

yes realise that, but look at the posts below.
              was pointing out the size of writing.
              sorry mentioned

hang on a minute
              just copied and pasted and all writing was same size, not what see here, very odd.
              Last edited by 201 Treadler; February 28th, 2020, 10:54 PM.

Comment

I shouldn't have to change it, it should have been larger when they programmed it, it's stupid to have to correct it! 👎
                When you have decided what you believe, what you feel must be done, have the courage to stand alone and be counted
                Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

I changed my text size but it didn't stick. I pressed save. Oh well.

Jeannette

Comment

hmmm , they seem to have fixed text size... this is 16, this is 20. now that worked. well 16 is good enough.

Comment

I'm using 16 or 18 now.

Comment

Working...
                      X