X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dorothy
    replied
    Re: Disappearing nine patch

The disappearing nine patch is going to be my next quilt. Will post when done!!!!!!!!!!! I enjoy all the tutorials. Great ideas!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• debinmalaga
    replied

I love this quilt, and am still trying to figure out exactly how you did it. Wonderful job!

Leave a comment:

• Carol_Ann
    replied

Hi Janis!
    What a beautiful quilt you made! I am always amazed at how different the blocks look when they began as a nine patch. Gorgeous colors!

Leave a comment:

• 7quiltbaby
    replied

I love your quilt and the colors are great. Thanks for sharing.

Quiltbaby

Leave a comment:

• Blondie
    replied

Originally posted by fatma View Post
    I'm new to quilting,, still didn't do my 1st quilt, my classes will start on the 9th of November, but i did try to do the Disappearing nine patch ,,, i found it very darling i love how it's made and trhe way it looks at the end, so after that i turn it into a pillow hhehhe

don't know if its allowed to post pic. such as a pillow ,,i mean its not a quilt, hope ill do a quilt soon
    Sure you can post a pic of a pillow. We have posted pics of works in progress, totes, whatever you do.

Leave a comment:

• fatma
    replied

it looks amaazing!! great job!! hope ill be the same one day,

again great job

Leave a comment:

• fatma
    replied

I'm new to quilting,, still didn't do my 1st quilt, my classes will start on the 9th of November, but i did try to do the Disappearing nine patch ,,, i found it very darling i love how it's made and trhe way it looks at the end, so after that i turn it into a pillow hhehhe

don't know if its allowed to post pic. such as a pillow ,,i mean its not a quilt, hope ill do a quilt soon

Leave a comment:

• pdjewelrylady
    replied

Originally posted by iamdonnamac View Post
    I think it is a darling quilt. I am making one right now, and am piecing using scraps from clothes and other sewing projects over the years. I hope it will look cute as yours, and that my daughter will find bits of her history and enjoy.
    Hi Donna! - using clothes and other scraps is alot more difficult and need to stay focused than it sounds! I just completed a big memory lap quilt project using cothing and so know what it takes! clapping hands for you!!

Leave a comment:

• iamdonnamac
    replied

I think it is a darling quilt. I am making one right now, and am piecing using scraps from clothes and other sewing projects over the years. I hope it will look cute as yours, and that my daughter will find bits of her history and enjoy.

Leave a comment:

• craftyladysam
    replied

I love your choice of colors together! What a nice gift for someone.

Leave a comment:

• janluna
    replied

Originally posted by janislynne View Post
    Here is a pic of the throw I made for a Christmas gift. Not a great pic, it is from my cell phone.
    Really like the way this turned out. Very pretty. Congratulations, Jan

Leave a comment:

• Pinky
    replied

That is a very striking combination of colours. I love it! I am working on a disappearing nine patch too. It's from a collection of Cider Mill Road charm packs. Will be a while before it's done though. I have several projects to finish that are Christmas related.
    Pinky

Leave a comment:

• pdjewelrylady
    replied

BEAUTIFUL!! great job and WELCOME BACK!! we have missed you Janis!

Leave a comment:

• patticakes
    replied

Very nice. I love the way you set it up!
    Patti

Leave a comment:

• Shirley
    replied

I really like it. So pretty!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X