Disappearing nine patch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disappearing nine patch

Here is a pic of the throw I made for a Christmas gift. Not a great pic, it is from my cell phone.
    Attached Files

Re: Disappearing nine patch

I really like your quilt! It's neat how different this pattern can look depending on the colors and fabrics you use.
    Shelia

Comment

I really like it. So pretty!!
      Shirley :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

Very nice. I love the way you set it up!
        Patti
        Patti
        "Like" me on Facebook @ Sweet Cherry Quilting to help spread the love of all things crafty and quilted!

Comment

BEAUTIFUL!! great job and WELCOME BACK!! we have missed you Janis!
          Two of my favorite things, to encourage and to be encouraged
          hugs, Suzi
          http://suzi.mypremierdesigns.com/
          it's what i do when i'm not here sewing with you

GOD Bless America

Comment

That is a very striking combination of colours. I love it! I am working on a disappearing nine patch too. It's from a collection of Cider Mill Road charm packs. Will be a while before it's done though. I have several projects to finish that are Christmas related.
            Pinky

Comment

Originally posted by janislynne View Post
              Here is a pic of the throw I made for a Christmas gift. Not a great pic, it is from my cell phone.
              Really like the way this turned out. Very pretty. Congratulations, Jan
              Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

I love your choice of colors together! What a nice gift for someone.
                Saundra

May your troubles be less and your blessings be more and nothing but happiness come through your door! God bless the USA!:icon_wave:

Comment

I think it is a darling quilt. I am making one right now, and am piecing using scraps from clothes and other sewing projects over the years. I hope it will look cute as yours, and that my daughter will find bits of her history and enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by iamdonnamac View Post
                    I think it is a darling quilt. I am making one right now, and am piecing using scraps from clothes and other sewing projects over the years. I hope it will look cute as yours, and that my daughter will find bits of her history and enjoy.
                    Hi Donna! - using clothes and other scraps is alot more difficult and need to stay focused than it sounds! I just completed a big memory lap quilt project using cothing and so know what it takes! clapping hands for you!!
                    Two of my favorite things, to encourage and to be encouraged
                    hugs, Suzi
                    http://suzi.mypremierdesigns.com/
                    it's what i do when i'm not here sewing with you

GOD Bless America

Comment

I'm new to quilting,, still didn't do my 1st quilt, my classes will start on the 9th of November, but i did try to do the Disappearing nine patch ,,, i found it very darling i love how it's made and trhe way it looks at the end, so after that i turn it into a pillow hhehhe

don't know if its allowed to post pic. such as a pillow ,,i mean its not a quilt, hope ill do a quilt soon

Comment

it looks amaazing!! great job!! hope ill be the same one day,

again great job

Comment

Originally posted by fatma View Post
                          I'm new to quilting,, still didn't do my 1st quilt, my classes will start on the 9th of November, but i did try to do the Disappearing nine patch ,,, i found it very darling i love how it's made and trhe way it looks at the end, so after that i turn it into a pillow hhehhe

don't know if its allowed to post pic. such as a pillow ,,i mean its not a quilt, hope ill do a quilt soon
                          Sure you can post a pic of a pillow. We have posted pics of works in progress, totes, whatever you do.
                          Sewing mends the soul.
                          sigpic

Do the math; count your blessings
                          Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
                          ~ Madeleine L'Engle

Comment

I love your quilt and the colors are great. Thanks for sharing.

Quiltbaby
                            Kind regards from Quiltbaby in Tennessee

Comment

Hi Janis!
                              What a beautiful quilt you made! I am always amazed at how different the blocks look when they began as a nine patch. Gorgeous colors!

Comment

Working...
                              X