X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• craftyladysam
    replied
    Re: Hello

Hi I'm in North Carolina . will never be able to visit the store except in my dreams! Lucky you! Go as much as you can for all of us who can't. LOL Glad to have you join the forums.

Leave a comment:

• janluna
    replied

I'm in western NY and I have visiting the store on my bucket list. Someday!

Leave a comment:

• Keepstitchin
    replied

I am jealous also! I am in Washington State, and no plans in site of heading for Missouri any time soon. Hope you enjoy your time here, it is a great group!

Leave a comment:

• Shirley
    replied

Hi Teka,
    Hope you enjoy this site as much as I do!!!! So jealous you got to visit the store. Someday I will get there.

Leave a comment:

• shell.scraps
    replied

Welcome!! We are all so jealous that you can stop in the store.....It's only a mere 8hours away from me! I may have to take a road trip...

Leave a comment:

• Texsam
    replied

Hello teka

Lucky you getting to visit the store in person! Join in the forums and visit with us and be sure to send pictures of your project!

Leave a comment:

• teka
    started a topic Hello

Hello

Hi - I'm new here also - Just visited Missouri Star Quilt Co for the first time on Friday - awsome place and everyone was so friendly and full of great ideas and easy ways of doing things - can't wait to get started on my project - will probably stop by again before leaving Missouri - Love it here!!

Teka
Working...
X