Joy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joy

I am also new to the forum, but I have been coming to this website for a good while now. I just love all the tutorials. They make things sound so easy. I have been making very simple quilts for a long time now that I donate to the Project Linus. In no way, are they anything as intricate or involved as the ones shown here. Mostly, patchwork and then I tie them. My question is..... can I post pictures here that have been made from other patterns &/or fabric that I have not bought from MSQ company?
    Lots of fabric is donated to the group that I belong to and then distributed to the ones who make the
    quilts. If anyone is not familiar with the Project Linus, they give quilts to sick children, traumatized children from abusive homes, accidents, fires, etc. The name derives from the Peanuts character, Linus, who alway carries his blankie. It is a wonderful organization. All the items must be handmade from new fabric. I hope some day to be able to have the time to make a "real" quilt for myself. I would love to make something from the jelly rolls. Thanks for making this wonderful site available.

EDIT: did not put the right heading at the top. I guess it should have been "question about posting on this forum????
    Last edited by Joy; October 2, 2010, 08:17 AM. Reason: Did not put the right heading. Used my name instead.

Re: Joy

Welcome!! We are happy you are here!!

Yes you can post photos of things made from patterns and with fabric not purchased here...we just want to see what you've made!!

I love Project Linus...what a worthwhile cause...I just wish we had one closer to me that I could be involved in!!
    Michele

Comment

Working...
    X