Buying from the shop?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buying from the shop?

I am haivng a terrible time trying to buy online here,when i think things are going good & i log in IE8 gives me an error can't be found.Driving me nutso here.I wanted to buy the binding tool and scallop tool also.
    Quilting is good therapy.

Re: Buying from the shop?

Sorry you are having problems....

You could also email the shop

If you just have general questions, drop us a line at

If you are trying to buy something and are wondering about ... something, drop us a line at one of the following -

If something went wrong with an order, a product, or that perfect quilt you made and then your daughter threw up birthday cake all over it, we're here to listen ... and help however we can

If you love the shop, site, or service, you can thank Sarah, let her know what you think at
    or you can call...

We understand you may not all be as computer savvy as we think we are, or if you just prefer to chat with a real live person, give us a call at:
    1 (816) 583 - 7722
    Michele

Comment

I love buying from the shop...and do quiet regularly.
      I did however notice today that none of my orders on the marathon day went thru. But Im ok with it...the computer problems were crazy and it just wasnt meant to be ...
      I love your personalized thank yous .....your the best!!
      One Moment at a time

Comment

i love to call the shop. always friendly and truely the best.....hiya young sarah. how is miss natily
        all the best
        Gina

Comment

Absolutely, my favorite place to buy and browse! Even after the Shop Hop and seeing new shops along the path, I really like MSQS and the staff there! Warm and friendly atmosphere and great customer care! Debi

Comment

You could leave a message on BillNye's profile here: http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/member.php?3-BillNye. He's the guy in charge of the technology side of the shop so he might be able to help you sort the problems out.

I hope you get it sorted, their service is usually fantastic so I'm sorry you're having problems.
            Quilting through the dull times
            northstarquilting.blogspot.com

Comment

Thank you for the advice here,I really think its internet explorer problem.Computer gremlins I think lol.At times it acts up! I shall keep trying it maybe the traffic too going through it,such a very popular site I LOVE MSSQC.
              Quilting is good therapy.

Comment

Working...
              X