• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kizzie
    replied
    Re: ~NEW~ Read about the Thanks Button and Tutorial

Originally posted by HandsOffItsMine View Post
    Kizzie, the gals who are annoyed the most are established, popular folks who are getting T/L'd a lot I'm sure - Don't take it too personal...they don't hate you babe!
    I totally understand

if you click here

THANKS STATISTICS

you will see Ruby that I have received the most THANKS (45) so I understand how frustrating the Notifications are - and i'm totally agreeing with everyone - I never ever had notifications on previous forums I have been on so i'm positive its a feature that can be turned off.

So glad to hear and I have had some lovely PM's too that the frustration isnt at me - I thought I might have gone against the rule (if its not broken dont fix it) and ruined it for people - I really hope Al can work magic

Leave a comment:

• bopeep
    replied

Thanks for the "Thanks" button .....I really like it....;0)
    bopeep

Leave a comment:

• HandsOffItsMine
    replied

I think we need to give Al some time to "kill" the notification portion for the Thanks/Like Button or what actually we talked about before as a "Thumbs Up" button.

Kizzie, the gals who are annoyed the most are established, popular folks who are getting T/L'd a lot I'm sure - Don't take it too personal...they don't hate you babe!

If the notifications hadn't been linked with the button from the start and only tallied the score, most folks would have liked your idea.

Al will get it fixed in time...

Leave a comment:

• Kizzie
    replied

please can I remind everyone its a feature you dont HAVE to use it I'm really sorry to have stirred up such a fuss - I didnt think everyone would be so mad!!

I've asked Al if he can disable the notifications - I understand you guys might not like it but do you have to be so harsh and furious about it - in the end its only a button?

Leave a comment:

• Winniesfriend
    replied

I like the feature but would like to be able to turn off the notifications.

Leave a comment:

• sewbizzy
    replied

I do not like it either!!!~...

Leave a comment:

• Sandy Navas
    replied

Originally posted by K. McEuen View Post
    I'm not crazy about the whole "like/thanks" feature either. It would be fine, except for the annoying notifications.

Fine if you want the feature, but PLEASE give us a way to turn off the notifications that someone has liked or thanked our posts. This is a quilting forum, not Facebook.
    Karen, thank you so much for speaking out. I thought I was the only one. I HATE this thing . . . Sorry, Friends - but if I am one thing, when I'm serious I am very honest.

Leave a comment:

• K. McEuen
    replied

I'm not crazy about the whole "like/thanks" feature either. It would be fine, except for the annoying notifications.

Fine if you want the feature, but PLEASE give us a way to turn off the notifications that someone has liked or thanked our posts. This is a quilting forum, not Facebook.

Leave a comment:

• bkthomas
    replied

Not a big fan here, sorry

Leave a comment:

• madampolo
    replied

I should have posted here when my problem was solved, but I see I didn't. I just needed to log out of this site and log back into it. I don't ever log out. I had rebooted, but that didn't log me out either. In any case, I am all OK now.

Leave a comment:

• BillNye
    replied

Hey madampolo, can you try a different browser? It may be a cookie issue, reach out to me at [email protected] if you're still having trouble

Leave a comment:

• madampolo
    replied

OK, Kizzie, it looks like I may be the only one that doesn't have this functionality. Did you contact Al? If not, I can do that. Where or how do you contact him? Thanks for all the trouble you went through to get this for us. I don't mean to be additional trouble for you.

Leave a comment:

• CrazyMtnLady
    replied

Great feature! I like it.

Leave a comment:

• madampolo
    replied

Does the like button appear for everyone except me?????

Leave a comment:

• Monique
    replied

I love it. Sometimes I don't always something to add to a conversation, so this is perfect.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X