Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daily Special aready sold out - and it's not even a minute past midnight!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daily Special aready sold out - and it's not even a minute past midnight!

I think there's a bug in the system or something. One of today's daily specials was Tula's Monkey Wrench Charm Pack. I loaded the daily deal page at midnight (MSQC time) and the daily special was already sold out the instant it was listed. That's just wrong.

Re: Daily Special aready sold out - and it's not even a minute past midnight!

I thought maybe it was just going to take time to load so I tried again at 3am Missouri time. Yep - Sold Out overlay on the page and Sold Out Forever when you go to the page.

Wonder if there will be an alternate since it was probably an error to list it in the first place?

Comment

I was on at 2am, and thought to myself well, that's stupid to offer something you can't buy. Have you contacted them?
      When you have decided what you believe, what you feel must be done, have the courage to stand alone and be counted
      Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Wow, you all are up early, or late. I was sawing logs at that time! Thankfully!

It's changed to a pretty jelly roll now. I'm tempted.
        Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
        ― Maya Angelou

Comment

The monkey wrench fabrics are available at M* in other formats, e.g. a layer cake, JR, yardage, etc., but of course are not the DD. That fabric also is available other places. Sorry you missed out on the deal.

Comment

I still see the Monkey Wrench deal as "sold out." It wasn't the main deal, but one of the additional ones on the right.

Comment

Tulas monkey wrench was mentioned in the 'blog' a few days ago, with the summer camp quilt, I guess fellow fabric lovers, checked it out.
              loads of inspiration in the blog

Comment

Originally posted by 201 Treadler View Post
                Tulas monkey wrench was mentioned in the 'blog' a few days ago, with the summer camp quilt, I guess fellow fabric lovers, checked it out.
                loads of inspiration in the blog
                I was thinking, that's a good theory, but that quilt used strips when I went and looked just now.

Maybe it was a mass hysteria about monkeys. lol
                "People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved and people are being used"― Dalai Lama XIV

Comment

Hi, everyone! The Daily Specials are handled differently than the Daily Deal. We try to make sure we clear any that are sold out, but we certainly can miss it at midnight! Thanks for letting us know, and we've passed the feedback along!

Brian with Missouri Star

Comment

Working...
                  X