X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blusk
    replied
    Originally posted by Fizzyone View Post
    Interesting to find this discussion -- I realized it's been weeks since I've gotten a Daily Deal email. I'm subscribed and checked my spam folder.
    Originally posted by Cathy F View Post
    I have not gotten the e-mails for a while now. I just come here each morning and click on daily deal.

Cathy and Fizzy, we've passed your email address over to our tech to take a look. Thanks for letting us know!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Cathy F
    replied
    I have not gotten the e-mails for a while now. I just come here each morning and click on daily deal.

Leave a comment:

• Fizzyone
    replied
    Interesting to find this discussion -- I realized it's been weeks since I've gotten a Daily Deal email. I'm subscribed and checked my spam folder.

Leave a comment:

• Claire Hallman
    replied
    I got it today, thanks.

Leave a comment:

• blusk
    commented on 's reply
    EnumclawGramma: Glad to hear it!

• EnumclawGramma
    commented on 's reply
    I got my daily deal this morning for the first time in a couple months! Thank you!

• blusk
    replied
    Originally posted by EnumclawGramma View Post

I haven't had a daily deal email in at least two months. I also contacted customer service and went through all the steps. It's not going to my junk mail.
    Originally posted by Claire Hallman View Post
    I haven't gotten e-mails lately but check the forum daily and look at the DD so it isn't a problem.
    I've passed both of your information over to our tech. If it's not being delivered to Spam, then they should show up tomorrow or Wednesday. Let me know!

Leave a comment:

• Claire Hallman
    replied
    I haven't gotten e-mails lately but check the forum daily and look at the DD so it isn't a problem.

Leave a comment:

• EnumclawGramma
    replied
    Originally posted by blusk View Post
    Re: Daily Deals

Who here is still not receiving their Daily Deal emails? Please let me know!

Thanks!
    Brian with Missouri Star
    I haven't had a daily deal email in at least two months. I also contacted customer service and went through all the steps. It's not going to my junk mail.

Leave a comment:

• redcaboose1717
    replied

I don't sign up for them. I check the Daily Deal every day when I sign on to MSQC. I have gotten into the bad habit of not posting every day though and hope to start posting every day again. I miss a lot of you so much!

Leave a comment:

• blusk
    replied

Originally posted by MamaKitty View Post
    I'm not

Dorothy
    Hi, Dorothy! Could you send me your email address that you use for your Missouri Star account via private message, please? Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• MamaKitty
    replied

I'm not

Dorothy

Leave a comment:

• blusk
    replied

Originally posted by K. McEuen View Post
    Been well over a year ago that mine stopped. I still get all the other emails though
    Yours looks like one of our emails was returned sometime last year as though it was marked spam, Karen, so our system automatically stopped sending the Daily Deal. We'll pass that over to the tech to see if she can get that cleared. Thanks!

Originally posted by mythoughtis View Post
    I'm getting mine again. Thank you!
    I'll let our Mighty Guru of Email Mastery know that her work is appreciated. Thanks!

Originally posted by NancyH View Post
    I started getting mine last week again, but today I did not receive it. Not sure what happened. Hopefully I will get it tomorrow.
    Please let us know if tomorrow's doesn't show up as well, Nancy. Thanks!
    Last edited by blusk; February 20, 2020, 01:33 PM. Reason: Realized I'd just posted three times in a row in this thread, bad form from me!

Leave a comment:

• NancyH
    replied

I started getting mine last week again, but today I did not receive it. Not sure what happened. Hopefully I will get it tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• mythoughtis
    replied

I'm getting mine again. Thank you!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X