Daily Deals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daily Deals

Have been getting Daily Deals emails for over a year but the last week none. My friend just asked me if I was getting them because she wasn’t either.

Re: Daily Deals

I am still not receiving mine. It has been a while since I received one. I looked at the "Frequently Asked Questions" and they say to check your junk mail and email preferences. If there is still a problem then call them. Mine are not going to junk mail and my email preferences are set correctly. I have not called them yet. It seems that since so many people are having the same issue it must be something on their end. If you find a solution please share your findings, thanks.

Nancy

Comment

Usually, I'd have the DD e-m in my inbox when I log on here at 6 a.m. Not anymore. I didn't get mine until ~11 a.m. yest. And they've been going into my junk folder. It's been faster for me to check the DD on the web site. Not sure what's going on.

Comment

I sent an email yesterday and this is the response I received.

Thank you for your email. I apologize for the inconvenience with not receiving your daily deal emails! There is an issue with our email server that is not delivering some of the emails. Our IT team is working with the marketing provider's IT team to get this issue resolved. The incoming email address has changed and our internal IT team has suggested that you add this address into your contacts list. That address is [email protected]. It has helped for some people. In the meantime our daily deal can be viewed on our website! You can also use the link below to go directly to the Daily Deal page. I cannot express how sorry we are that this issue has not been resolved yet. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you. Have a wonderful day,

https://www.missouriquiltco.com/shop/dailydeal

Comment

I get my emails every morning. Usually timed around 5 or 6 am.

Comment

FYI - to the M* employee researching this. My Sunday daily deal newsletter that made it to my email did not have the return email address from the message that the poster above cut/paste into her comment. The email on my Sunday daily deal newsletter had [email protected]
            Last edited by mythoughtis; February 10th, 2020, 07:42 AM.

Comment

Thank you, everyone! Every bit of data helps!

Brian with Missouri Star

Comment

I had not been getting mine either. this morning i got one about 10am. Needle little more? it says. I can click on it and go to the website and find the daily deal, but not like it was before the first of the year. not sure either what is going on.

Comment

Who here is still not receiving their Daily Deal emails? Please let me know!

Thanks!
                  Brian with Missouri Star

Comment

Originally posted by blusk View Post
                    Who here is still not receiving their Daily Deal emails? Please let me know!

Thanks!
                    Brian with Missouri Star
                    Been well over a year ago that mine stopped. I still get all the other emails though
                    K is for Karen 😊​..................
                    Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
                    T - is it TRUE?
                    H - is it HELPFUL?
                    I - is it INSPIRING?
                    N - is it NECESSARY?
                    K - is it KIND?

Comment

I'm getting mine again. Thank you!

Comment

I started getting mine last week again, but today I did not receive it. Not sure what happened. Hopefully I will get it tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by K. McEuen View Post
                          Been well over a year ago that mine stopped. I still get all the other emails though
                          Yours looks like one of our emails was returned sometime last year as though it was marked spam, Karen, so our system automatically stopped sending the Daily Deal. We'll pass that over to the tech to see if she can get that cleared. Thanks!

Originally posted by mythoughtis View Post
                          I'm getting mine again. Thank you!
                          I'll let our Mighty Guru of Email Mastery know that her work is appreciated. Thanks!

Originally posted by NancyH View Post
                          I started getting mine last week again, but today I did not receive it. Not sure what happened. Hopefully I will get it tomorrow.
                          Please let us know if tomorrow's doesn't show up as well, Nancy. Thanks!
                          Last edited by blusk; February 20th, 2020, 01:33 PM. Reason: Realized I'd just posted three times in a row in this thread, bad form from me!

Comment

I'm not

Dorothy
                            Dorothy in Denver
                            Ring the bells that still can ring. Forget your perfect offering.
                            There is a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in.
                            -Leonard Cohen

Comment

Originally posted by MamaKitty View Post
                              I'm not

Dorothy
                              Hi, Dorothy! Could you send me your email address that you use for your Missouri Star account via private message, please? Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X